Writers Capital Foundation is an international non-profit, non-political and non-religious literary organisation for writers and creators across the world.
The principal aim of the foundation is to bring writers and others who are in the field of creative expression under a single umbrella to share each other their experiences, expertise and to further inspire their calibre. We also aim to provide writers and artists a great platform for their vivid expressions.
The organisation stands for creative people across the globe and is dedicated to fostering qualities that would ensure their overall development to help them create their own footprints in the world.
We believe it is our prime responsibility to act for social causes and we aim to reinforce values for humanity that would benefit the whole world.
V I S I O N
The vision of WCIF is to help build up a world beyond borders where myriad lives coexist harmoniously respecting perennial values applicable to the entire planet and beyond.
M I S S I O N
To gather creative minds to reach the grassroots to educate and inspire people for achieving the concept of one world and to protect the planet from the challenges of time.
V A L U E
Amidst all the diverse forms of life and indifferences, life is one in nature, and the realisation of the same would help one live magnanimously and bring peace and harmony to the world.
BE A MEMBER
Be a member of one of the largest communities of writers and creators from over 78 countries.
Here are a few advantages:
- Elegantly designed membership certificate to be framed and identity card that could be used for various events.
- Opportunity to interact with experts/intellectuals in arts/literature and expand the horizons of the field of your preference.
- Free participation in 2 major international events conducted by Writers Capital Foundation.
- Invitation for various theme-based anthologies published by Writers Capital Foundation.
- Publish one of your poems/articles/artworks on an international website and get featured and much more.